Rice Salad with Grilled VegetablesFrom susana 8 years ago
- rice Salad with Grilled vegetables shopping list
- 1/3-cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3-tbspn balsamic vinegar shopping list
- ½ tspn minced garlic ( I used 1 tspn and it was just fine.) shopping list
- 1/2-tspn dried basil shopping list
- 1/2-tspn dried marjoram shopping list
- salt and freshly-ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned and then halved shopping list
- 2 large Portobelo caps, sliced and cut into large chunks shopping list
- 2 small zucchini, cut into strips and then halved shopping list
- 4 cups cooked rice (cold) shopping list
How to make it
- I used my stove top Lodge cast iron grill but the recipe was for an outdoor grill.
- Either will be fine.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs and salt and pepper.
- Put the veggies on the heated grill and drizzle dressing over them veggies.
- Reserve remaining dressing.
- Grill l veggies about 8 minutes on each side or until done to your taste.
- Put the cold rice into a large bowl and toss with the grilled veggies, their juices and the remaining dressing.
- Susana (-Suz)
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!