Spicy Beer Brined Pork LoinFrom batman 6 years ago
- 3 pounds boneless pork loin shopping list
- 12 ounce can of beer shopping list
- 1/2 C. dark corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 C. finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 C. prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/3 C. olive oil shopping list
- 1 to 2 tbsp. chilli poder shopping list
- 2 minced garlic cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Place the pork in a large resealable plastic bag. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Pour the marinade over the pork, seal the bag, and gently toss to coat the pork. Refrigerate for 24 hours, or overnight.
- Remove the pork from the marinade, reserving the marinade for basting.
- Prepare a grill for indirect heat cooking. Grill the pork over indirect medium heat, basting every 10 minutes with the reserved marinade, for about 1 hour, or until the internal temperature reads 150-155 degrees.
- After taking pork off the grill, allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
The Cookbatman Hastings, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!