Gluten Free Green Bean CasseroleFrom suvenyr 7 years ago
- 2lbs green beans shopping list
- 3T butter shopping list
- 1 1/2c frozen pearl onions shopping list
- 8oz sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4c milk shopping list
- 1pkg garlic and herb spreadable cheese (such as Alouette) shopping list
- 1/4c GF Italian seasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Over high heat, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add grean beans. Cover and cook 4-5 minutes. Drain beans and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt 2T butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook stirring 3-4 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until softened. Add milk and cook 2 minutes. Add cheese and cook until melted. Toss with beans and transfer to baking dish.
- Melt remaining 1T butter. Stir in breadcrumbs and parmesan. Sprinkle over green beans. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until golden; about 10 minutes.
The Cooksuvenyr Great Falls, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!