A Simple Chicken CurryFrom leslierose_64 8 years ago
- 4-5 med chicken pieces, (any part you like) shopping list
- 1 cup coconut milk (gata) or use coconut milk powder + water(amount indicated on the package) shopping list
- 2 tbsp curry powder (depends on your taste) shopping list
- 2 medium sized potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 gloves garlic. minced shopping list
- ginger, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- fish sauce (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion and garlic in oil on a saucepan or pot for about 2 minutes.
- add chicken. cook for about 5-10 minutes, turning chicken over occasionally to cook evenly.
- pour in coconut milk. add potatoes, ginger and bell pepper. stir for 3 minutes.
- mix in the curry powder. bring to a boil. lower heat then simmer for about 5 minutes more or until all ingredients are cooked.
- salt and pepper to taste. can use fish sauce for more flavour. serve.
- *as always here in our place, food are served with steamed rice.