Creamy Chicken and DumplinsFrom feathers_316 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place Chicken in a saucepan and cover with water. Boil Chicken until cooked through. (Save the water.)
- Cut Chicken into bite sized pieces, place back in water.
- Add 1 stick butter, Milk, and Chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
- While "soup" is cooking, Open biscuts and tear or cut each biscuit into quarters.
- When Soup is boiling, reduce heat to medium and slowly add biscuits. Stirring them into soup often.
- Let cook on low for about 30 minutes, or until buscuits are no longer "doughy".
The Cookfeathers_316 Spearman, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!