Labneh Thick Yogurt DipFrom pluto 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place the yogurt in a large bowl, add the salt, mint leaves and garlic and mix well.
- Make a sak out of the kitchen towel or a pouch, and place the yogurt mix in the middle and close. alternatively, you may use a pillow case.
- Hang in the kitchen over a large bowl to collect all the liquid drain.
- After 12 hours or so remove and check for consistency. If not thick enough keep for a bit more time.
- when ready remove and refrigerate.
- Serve with toasted pita bread or fresh vegetable sticks.
The Cookpluto Markham, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!