Grilled Salmon with Lemon Dill and CapersFrom alimay731 7 years ago
How to make it
- lay one piece of salmon on each piece of tin foil
- drizzle or brush each side of salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- sprinkle each piece with the fresh chopped dill
- top with 2 slices of lemons and as many capers as you like!
- bring sides of tin foil to the top and wrap in a pocket tightly
- place on the grill or in a grill pan and grill on med/high heat for about 10-15 minutes or until done
- serve this in the foil pockets as it is a great presentation!
- drizzle hot fish with lemon juice and serve
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookalimay731 Birmingham, AL
The Rating4 people
Love Salmon and I love dill, it's a keeper.craners in Coarsegold loved it
This was perfect - moist, flavourful and best of all, really, really easy! oh and so little cleanup.
I threw in a few of the last cherry tomatoes from my garden too. Thanks - a definte do-again.nuitblanche in Syracuse loved it
BRAVO, this was excellent!ski in Mishawaka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!