Italian egg drop soupFrom suvenyr 6 years ago
- 1lb ground turkey shopping list
- 1c seasoned Itialian breadcrumbs (I use gluten free) shopping list
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2c grated parmesan cheese (plus more for serving) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3T olive oil shopping list
- 2T water shopping list
- 1 large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 6c chicken stock shopping list
- 1 head escarole, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, 1/4c parmesan cheese, 3 eggs, salt and pepper. Make into small meatballs.
- In Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened and slightly browned. Pour in broth and bring to a boil. Add meatballs and return to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer until meatballs are fully cooked through; about 10 minutes.
- Stir in escarole.
- In small bowl, lightly beat the remaining 3 egg, 2T water and salt and pepper. Slightly drizzle egg mixture into simmering broth, pushing meatballs and escarole aside. Stir in 1/4c parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve with additional parmesan cheese.
The Cooksuvenyr Great Falls, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!