Carmel Bread PuddingFrom pood 7 years ago
- 6 slices day old bread cut into 1/2" cubes shopping list
- 1 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups warm milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place bread cubes in a 2 qt. baking dish (8X8 square pan).
- Combine water and brown sugar, pour over bread.
- Combine remaining ingredients, pour over bread.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold.