Chicken And BiscuitsFrom kenliesmom 8 years ago
- 1/2 large onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp butter shopping list
- 4 cups cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup pimento or small jar shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese shopping list
- 6 biscuits shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter in small pan and saute onions.
- Place chicken in water to boil for 20 minutes.
- While chicken is boiling combine sauted onions, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, milk, and pimento in a bowl and mix well.
- When chicken is done boiling take off stove and either cut it in chunks or shred it.
- Put chicken in bowl with other ingredients and mix well.
- Greese Baking Dish and spoon mixture into dish.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
- Take out of oven and sprinle 3/4 cup cheese on top.
- Arrange biscuits on top of sprinkled cheese and then add the remaining cheese on top of the biscuits.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown usually about 20 minutes.
- TIP: Try and space the biscuits apart a little. If they are touching it will take longer for the biscuits to cook through evenly.