Honey Roasted AlmondsFrom rrobby 8 years ago
How to make it
- Roast almonds in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until crunchy
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar and salt, set aside
- In a heavy saucepan, place honey, water and oil and heat to boiling on med.
- Add almonds, stirring constantly
- Continue cooking and stirring until all liquid is gone
- Remove to the sugar/salt mixture and toss
- Plate to cool
- Save your left over sugar/salt mixture for the next batch
The Cookrrobby McCall, ID
The Rating4 people
Hi finally got around to making these ... very good ... of the 2 almond recipes you submitted these are the King's favorite. I had no left over sugar/salt mixture not sure why. Jragdolly in Bremerton loved it
Love these nuts! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
amazing!!!!!! Thank you so much! I will never eat honey roasted peanuts again. Goodbye peanuts, hello almonds.howiej in Stockton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!