Chocolate Oatmeal Cake-mix CookiesFrom shirleyoma 9 years ago
- * 1 package (approx. 18.25 ounces) chocolate fudge cake mix. or use spice, or yellow cake mix for an oatmeal taste. shopping list
- (If you use the yellow cake mix add 1 tes. cinnamon spice.) shopping list
- * 1/2 cup quick oats shopping list
- * 1/2 cup vegetable oil, such as Canola or corn oil shopping list
- * 2 large eggs shopping list
- * 3/4 cup toffee chips or chocolat/white chips shopping list
- * 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecan shopping list
- * 1/2 cup raisens or craisins (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. Heat oven to 350°.
- Combine the cake mix in a mixing bowl with the oats, oil, and eggs; beat with an electric mixer on low speed just until moistened. Beat on high speed for a few seconds to blend thoroughly.
- Stir in the chips of choice and chopped nuts. Drop on the prepared baking sheet . Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cookies cool for 1 minute in the pan; using a spatula, carefully remove tto cool completely.
- Makes about 4 dozen 2-inch cookies.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating9 people
I've made cake mix cookies, there so easy and very good, great post. Thanks for this one, I like the added oatmeal.henrie in Savannah loved it
once again you have outshone yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!
have an awesome 2008
mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
wow!iffyo in loved it