Slow Cooker Beef StewFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 3-4 pounds cubed stew beef shopping list
- 4 cups diced raw potatoes-such as Yukon Gold or red potatoes. I don't recommend using Russets. shopping list
- 2 cups sliced raw carrot shopping list
- 1 can green peas-drained shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 envelope onion soup mix-or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a 4-quart crock pot or larger,combine mushroom and onion soups. Mix well.
- Add beef(no need to brown first),potatoes,and vegetables.
- Stir until well coated.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
- Serve with hot biscuits or bread.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating2 people
I Love crockpot recipes. Thanks for sharing yours!
It's nice to find a neighbor among all of new friends. Happy cookin'.cadavis in Asheboro loved it