Cinnamon Chip Cinnamon SconesFrom jobert 9 years ago
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2/3 cup mini cinnamon chips shopping list
- a little extra cinnamon and sugar mixed together shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the first five (the dry) ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Combine milk, egg and vanilla in a measuring cup. Add liquids to flour mixture and stir until ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in cinnamon chips.
- Drop by very large tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookjobert Cincinnati, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!