Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff CasseroleFrom atokadawn 8 years ago
- 2 lbs chuck roast, cubed in 2-3 inch cubes shopping list
- Approx 6 oz uncooked wide egg noodles shopping list
- 16 oz can condensed mushroom soup shopping list
- 8 oz can beef broth, fill empty can with warm water and add to crock pot. shopping list
- 4 oz sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp salt, pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In crock pot add meat cubes, salt and pepper, and then uncooked noodles on top of meat. Then add beef broth, water, sour cream, and mushroom soup. Cook on medium heat for at least 6 hours, covered. There is no need to stir or mix ingredients. The soup, broth & water will make a tasty broth with the sour cream, meat and noodles.
- Make sure you place the meat and noodles in the crock pot first so the noodles absorb the sauce and cook evenly. This recipe can also be made exactly the same way using an 8 oz bag of frozen meatballs, just as delicious!
The Cookatokadawn Munford, TN
The Rating6 people
This looks easy and I bet it's delicious. Might add onions for my hubby.edensong in Nashville loved it
Very good. I caught a case of old timers disease and added lasagne noodles (they were the widest noodles I had)instead of wide egg noodles. Dish turned out delicious just the same.pointsevenout in Athens loved it