Marinated Seared ScallopsFrom danerin2 8 years ago
- 10 large sea scallops shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 3 finely minced garlic cloves shopping list
- zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except scallops in a shallow bowl. Add scallops, turning gently to coat with marinade. Set aside for 1/2 hour to 2 hours. When ready to cook, heat a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Take scallops out of marinade and place in pan. Don't move the scallop at all for a few minutes to let them brown. When it is browned on 1 side, turn gently and brown on the other until desired doneness. Don't overcook, they will get tough. While scallops are cooking, boil marinade in small pan to make a sauce to pour over them.
The Cookdanerin2 Medford, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!