Oven Roasted VegetablesFrom jemison 8 years ago
- 1 large potato, cut in 1-inch slices shopping list
- 1 yam, cut in 1-inch slices shopping list
- 2 carrots, cut in 1-inch rounds shopping list
- 1 onion, cut in 1/2-inch wedges shopping list
- 1 green and 1 red bell pepper, cut in 1-inch slices shopping list
- 2 T olive oil shopping list
- 1 t thyme shopping list
- 1 t oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- Wash and cut all vegetables; place in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with spices and oil; mix well.
- Spread vegetables evenly in a large baking pan.
- Roast 1-hour.
- Stir occasionally.