Paradise SoupFrom softgrey 8 years ago
- 5 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 tbsp grated bread crumbs (Plain!-if you can do your own, even better) shopping list
- 3 eggs-separated (beat whites separately) shopping list
- 1 package frozen cheese tortellini-cooked in salted water and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cheese, bread crumbs and egg yolks
- Fold in beaten egg whites (you can skip this step to save time, just use the whole egg in the first step- the eggs will not cook up as fluffy, but the taste will be the same)
- Bring the stock to a boil.
- Add the egg mixture one tablespoon at a time. (will cook very very quickly!)
- Once all the egges have been added, add cooked tortellini.
- Cook the whole thing for another 3-5 minutes, until tortellini are very tender but egg is still fluffy.
- Divide into four shallow bowls and serve.