Red Skin Potato SaladFrom shirlex7565 6 years ago
- 12 cups cubed red potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper (about 1 medium) shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced red onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup EVOO shopping list
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes, covered in boiling water, 10 minutes, or until tender, drain well and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, bell pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate.