Double Rich Chocolate CookiesFrom michellem 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter or butter Crisco( I use Crisco) shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 cups(12 oz) semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter and sugars, mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix.
- Gently stir in flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder, mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips, mix.
- Place by rounded tbsp onto cookie sheets.
- Bake in 350* oven for 15 in.
- *You can add 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips too!
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating4 people
Oh yum - this recipe looks so darn good I can taste them.laadeedaa in loved it
delish...!i knew it from the name tht i would luv it!thanks for sharing!iffyo in loved it
Love chocolate chip cookies.. these sound wonderful...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it