Artichoke and Escargot Over LinguiniFrom ern 7 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine pasta shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 (7 ounce) can escargot, drained shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried sage shopping list
- 1 pinch dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the linguine, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Melt half of the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and artichokes; cook and stir for a few minutes. When the mushrooms start to brown, stir in the garlic, and cook until fragrant and lightly browned.
- Stir in the escargot, and season with sage and oregano. Cook for just a few minutes, as the escargot cooks really fast like shrimp. Add about half of the Parmesan cheese, and remove from the heat. Serve over linguine with remaining Parmesan cheese