Rotel Chicken BakeFrom sweetnspicy 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a 13x 9 baking dish, mix together tomatoes, rotel, and water
- Place chicken breast in baking dish, poke each a couple of times with fork to allow juices to cook in.
- Spoon some of the sauce mixture over each chicken breast
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded Velveeta cheese. Cover the chicken as well as the surrounding sauce with the cheese.
- Place back in oven just long enough for cheese to melt.
- Boil two bags of minute rice.
- Serve the chicken with a scoop of rice topped with the yummy cheesy/tomato sauce!
- Serve with garlic toast and salad!
The Cooksweetnspicy Heber Springs, AR
The Rating2 people
I was looking for something quick for dinner this evening... Thanks for the post... I have all the ingredients and am making this dish just now....skyduchess in Garland loved it
Yum, sounds really good, a must try. I do alot of chicken, (the healthy food) Thanks for the great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!