Spicy Pork And Crab SoupFrom kittie 7 years ago
- 24 pork and crab meatballs - uncooked (pork-and-crab-meatball.html">Spicy pork And crab Meatball) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic - crushed shopping list
- 1 inch piece ginger finely chopped shopping list
- 1 litre Clear chicken broth shopping list
- 4 baby bok choi, shopping list
- 2 portobello mushrooms - thinly sliced shopping list
- 12 baby sweet corn shopping list
- 2 small handfuls bean shoots shopping list
- Fine rice noodles (I use 100g per person!) shopping list
- Chopped coriander/ wedge of lime and sliced red chilli to garnish shopping list
- fish sauce and soy sauce to season shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the rice noodles according to the instructions on the packet, drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
- Heat the chicken broth to simmering point - so the bubbles are only gently breaking the surface.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the broth.
- Gently slide in the pork balls.
- Bring the broth back to a gentle simmer.
- After 2 minutes, add the vegetables.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Check seasoning and adjust with soy or fish sauce as required.
- Divide the noodles between 4 soup bowls.
- Add the meatballs and veg to each bowl then ladle over the stock.
- Garnish with the sliced chillies, coriander and lime.
The Cookkittie Brighton, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!