Banana Pudding CakeFrom taylorsue82 6 years ago
- 1 18.5 oz package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 3.5 oz package vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup mashed banana's shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- dash vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease n flour 10" bundt pan or 13"x9" pan.
- In large bowl stir together cake mix n pudding mix. Make a well in center and pour in eggs,water,oil n mashed banana. Beat on low spead until blended. Scrape down bowl and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Pour into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 50-55 minutes or utill test done.Cool 10 minutes n turn out on rack to cool completely if using a bundt pan, if using 13X9 pan just cool completely in the pan.
- To make the glaze in small bowl combine powdered sugar milk n vanilla,Whisk till smooth and of drizzling consistency. When cake is cooled drizzle glaze over cake in ziz zag pattern. Sprinkle walnuts over wet icing.
- I have also added walnuts or pecan to cake itself.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating4 people
This was absolutely delicious! I brought it into work and everyone went crazy over it!!lilletblanc in SAINT LOUIS loved it
Excellent recipe and I like the addition of mashed bananas. 5 forks all the way!lor in Toronto loved it
great post! Gotta try!jeannej in Raleigh loved it