Banana Pudding CakeFrom taylorsue82 6 years ago
- 1 18.5 oz package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 3.5 oz package vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup mashed banana's shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- dash vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease n flour 10" bundt pan or 13"x9" pan.
- In large bowl stir together cake mix n pudding mix. Make a well in center and pour in eggs,water,oil n mashed banana. Beat on low spead until blended. Scrape down bowl and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Pour into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 50-55 minutes or utill test done.Cool 10 minutes n turn out on rack to cool completely if using a bundt pan, if using 13X9 pan just cool completely in the pan.
- To make the glaze in small bowl combine powdered sugar milk n vanilla,Whisk till smooth and of drizzling consistency. When cake is cooled drizzle glaze over cake in ziz zag pattern. Sprinkle walnuts over wet icing.
- I have also added walnuts or pecan to cake itself.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating4 people
great post! Gotta try!jeannej in Raleigh loved it
Excellent recipe and I like the addition of mashed bananas. 5 forks all the way!lor in Toronto loved it
This was absolutely delicious! I brought it into work and everyone went crazy over it!!lilletblanc in SAINT LOUIS loved it