Chili Sauce Meat LoafFrom lillyann 7 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons chili sauce, divided shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 strips of bacon (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine 1/3 cup chili sauce, egg white, Worcestershire sauce, oats, onion, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Crumble uncooked ground beef over mixture, then mix well with your hands.
- Shape into a 9-in. x 4-in. loaf pan; place in an 11-in x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. (Place bacon strips on top if desired)
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 50 mins. Brush with remaining chili sauce. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
The Cooklillyann Chicago, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!