Marinated Green BeansFrom coffeebean53 7 years ago
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions shopping list
- 2 cups cherry tomato halves shopping list
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Steam the green beans until crisp-tender. Remove from heat and place green beans in a bowl of water containing ice to chill. Drain. Add the red onion and tomato.
- Use a small bowl, and combine together the vinegar, mustard, sugar, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss with the green bean mixture. Serve, or refrigerate until serving.