Glazed Ham Steaks and SausagesFrom peetabear 7 years ago
How to make it
- cook sausage in a large frying pan. follow the directions on package
- remove from the pan.
- fry ham steak in the drippings until brown on both sides.
- remove from pan.
- remove all but approx 1 TBSP.of the drippings from the pan
- stir in water, brown sugar and the mustard. bring to a boil and stir constantly. boil until thickened about 3 mins.
- add the ham and sausage back to the pan. cook over medium heat
- for 2 mins, turning meat to coat with the glaze.
- put meats on a platter and spoon the rest of the glaze over the top.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating1 people
yummmy i love theseminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it