White Chocolate BrowniesFrom crossfire 8 years ago
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, diced shopping list
- 14 oz white chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup golden raisins shopping list
- coarsely grated rind of 1 lemon, plus 1 tbsp juice shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Grease and line a 11 x 8 inch baking pan with parchment.
- Put the butter and 11 oz of the chocolate in a bowl and melt over a pan of getly simmering water, stirring frequently.
- Reove the bowl from the heat and beat in the eggs and sugar, then add vanilla, raisins, and lemon. Stir in flour and the remaining chocolate.
- Tip the mixture into the pan and spread into the corners. Bake for about 20 minutes until slightly risen and surface is only just turning golden. The center should still be slightly soft. Leave to cool in the pan.
- Cut the brownies into small squares and then carefully remove them from the pan.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!