Skillet Chicken EnchiladasFrom janabeth 6 years ago
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced up and seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper shopping list
- green enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 heaping Tbsn cream cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsn sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 or 3 flour tortillas, shredded (you can use corn if you prefer, but I think flour tastes better) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown seasoned chicken in a little bit of oil on the skillet. Add green enchilada sauce and all other ingredients. Mix together until all the cheese melt.
The Cookjanabeth Grand Forks, ND
The Rating1 people
Yummy, I didn't read the last part about shedding, so we just heated up our tortillas like we usually do and put the chicken mix on top taco style. My husband is from Guatemala and he's pretty picky, but he liked it!fishyone in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!