Crock-pot StewFrom iamericap 9 years ago
- 2-3 lbs raw chuck roast cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 2 (15 oz) cans young small sweet peas (drained) shopping list
- 2 (15 oz) cans cut green beans (drained) shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can yellow corn (drained) shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can white corn (drained) shopping list
- 2 (10 oz) cans Ro-Tel mild diced tomatoes & green chilies (drained) shopping list
- 2 large potatoes (skinned, rinsed, and cubed) shopping list
- 1 lb carrots (Cut off the top and bottom, and lightly scrape the skin under running water, before slicing) shopping list
- 1 (46 oz) can V-8 juice shopping list
- 1 tsp salt (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Turn the crock-pot to high.
- Rinse and cut your meat into one inch cubes.
- Put the meat into the crock-pot and allow it to cook while chopping and preparing the rest of your veggies.
- Stir the meat, and then add the carrots and potatoes to crock-pot.
- If you have a large (6-7 quart) crock-pot just go ahead and add the rest of the veggies. If not, add one of each of the cans of vegetables to the crock-pot, and then the next day, after some of the stew has been eaten, you can add the rest of the cans of veggies, and the rest of the V-8 juice.
- Cover and cook on high for 8 hours.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!