Vanilla Sour Cream PieFrom shirlex7565 5 years ago
How to make it
- Beat sour cream and milk until smooth.
- Beat in dry pudding mix until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Pour into pie crust and chill 1 hour or until set.
- Serve topped with Cool Whip if desired.
The Cookshirlex7565 Sparta, TN
The Rating2 people
Sounds good I will have to try this. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Sue
Sounds good. I will have to try this. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Sue
Just wanted to let you know that I made this recipe and it was real good. It reminded me of a cheese cake. You got my five forks. Thanks for the post
- Not added to any groups yet!