Angel Hair Pasta with ChickenFrom undercoverangel 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided shopping list
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally into 1/4 inch pieces shopping list
- 10 ounce package frozen broccoli florets, thawed shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta shopping list
- 2/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add chicken.
- cook, stirring, until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet.
- Begin heating water for pasta.
- Add carrot to skillet; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
- Add broccoli and garlic to skillet; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, add chicken broth, basil and Parmesan to skillet.
- Stir to combine.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Drain pasta.
- Place in large serving bowl.
- Top with chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookundercoverangel Sugarloaf, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!