Corn Flake MacaroonsFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
- Stir in the cream of tartar and vanilla.
- Gradually add the sugar, beating until stiff and glossy.
- Stir in pecans, coconut, and corn flake cereal.
- Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets that have been spray with a vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove immediately from the cookie sheets.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Yield: about 3 dozen