Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls BuckeyesFrom tuilelaith 8 years ago
- 2 cups crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 lb powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 pkgs semi-sweet choc.chips shopping list
- 3 cups crushed krisp rice cereal, like rice Krispies I just use the off brand shopping list
- 1/3 bar shaved paraffin wax shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the peanut butter, margarine or butter, Rice Krispies, and powdered sugar by hand. Immediately after mixing, make small balls from mixture, then chill.
- For the coating, melt wax in to of a double boiler.
- Add chocolate chips and melt.
- Dip balls into the chocolate then place on a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil.
- Chill & store.
- Makes approximately 84 balls.