Bolitas de Queso - Rosemary Cheese PuffsFrom adacowan 6 years ago
- 2 C. sifted all purpose flour shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- ½ lb. butter or margarine, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 lb. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme, crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry rosemary, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour with salt, pepper and baking powder.
- Whip butter or margarine and add flour mixture.
- Add grated cheese, mustard, thyme and rosemary.
- Mix gently.
- Form ¾ inch balls with hands and place on a greased cookie sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350ºF for approximately 20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool and serve.
- Store in an airtight container.