Easy Sausage PinwheelsFrom crossfire 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine buicuit mix, milk and butter in large bowl.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes. Divid dough into two portions. Roll out one portion on floured surface to 1/8 inch thick rectangle, about 10 x 7. Spread with half the sausage. Roll lengthwise into a long roll.
- Repeat with remaining dough and sausage. Place rolls into freezer until hard enough to cut easily.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut roll into thin slices. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Makes 48 pinwheels.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!