Ham Potato and Mozzarella PizzaFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 pounds frozen pizza dough thawed shopping list
- 1 pound small red potatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 pound red onions thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed shopping list
- 6 ounces thinly sliced black forest ham shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 4 ounces dry jack cheese finely grated shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in large saucepan then cover with water and bring to boil.
- Cover then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Drain and cool slightly then thinly slice and set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add onions, sugar, vinegar and fennel then cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Heat oven to 475.
- Divide dough into 6 balls and roll into circles.
- Top with ham and potato slices.
- Season potatoes with salt and pepper then cover with red onions.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top and bake on larged baking sheets for 10 minutes.