Baked ChickenFrom betty_boop 7 years ago
- 8 pieces of chicken ( use thighs, breast ... this doesn't look well on legs/wings.....) shopping list
- 1 glass / pan / baking dish shopping list
- Pam shopping list
- 1 tsp salt ( or a pinch of , because i don't eat alot of salt) shopping list
- 2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp of fresh chopped garlic or minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp slap yo mamam shopping list
- 1 of each green , yellow, red, bell pepper shopping list
- 8 slices of cheese ( American, Swiss ) shopping list
- 1 cup fresh diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 chopped green onions. shopping list
How to make it
- You can pre heat your oven at this time if you like..
- 4oo degrees..
- Take chicken once you clean it up...
- add slap yo mama, salt, pepper, garlic powder rub all onto chicken pieces..
- Take your glass baking dish or pan and spray it with the Pam
- place your chicken onto the dish
- place into oven 400 degrees
- let bake for 20 minutes
- then take the chopped onion, bell pepper and place into your dish
- letting them cook but not burn..
- once you see that the bell peppers look roasted take them out and put aside in another dish.....let the chicken finish cooking..
- after chicken is cooked take out of oven and place 1 sliced of cheese on each piece of chicken , the chicken is hot so it will melt on it's on without having to place back into oven.
- Place each piece onto your dinner plates and on top of each melted cheese chicken piece Add some of your roasted bell pepper, and diced tomatoes.....hmmmm good..
- Serve with cream potatos , bread, salad... even pasta......whatever that you feel would be great with this one.. you will just love it..
The Cookbetty_boop Sulphur, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!