Pizza BreadFrom jlophoenixrising 7 years ago
- hoagie rolls (one package of 6-slice into two pieces) shopping list
- pizza sauce--28 oz shopping list
- mozzarella cheese-4 cups (depends on how much cheese you like) shopping list
- pepperoni shopping list
- mushrooms (Optional) shopping list
- hot dogs (cut down the middle-but not into 2) (optional-I love pizza dogs and always make some of these when I make pizza bread) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice hoagie rolls into two-lay out on cookie sheets
- Cover rolls with pizza sauce
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce
- Layer pepperoni or place hot dogs on top of cheese
- Place 3-4 mushrooms on each piece of bread (optional)
- Place completed pizza bread in preheated oven and cook for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let Cool and Enjoy! I always make double and sometime thirds-I think they are great the next day as well if there are any leftovers left.
The Cookjlophoenixrising Riley, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!