Father In Laws Brunswick StewFrom jlophoenixrising 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil your chicken until meat falling off bone
- Bake your country style ribs till falls off bone
- Debone your chicken and pork
- Use the stock from the chicken place your meat in the stock.
- Place potatoes and onions in with meat-let simmer until your potatoes are fork tender.
- Pour in your corn with liquid if so desired (depends on thick you want your stew)
- Let cook all together
- Put in Ketchup-this is of course to your taste, but my father in law usually used about 64 ounces!
- Simmer to all is heated through!! Buttered rolls is excellent with this!
The Cookjlophoenixrising Riley, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!