Peanut Butter Dream BarsFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 2 C. quick oats shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1 C. chopped peanuts shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/3 C. peanut butter shopping list
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. flour shopping list
- 1 C. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 C. M & M's shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oats, flour, peanuts, sugar, baking soda & salt; mix well. Add butter; mix until dry ingredients are thoroughly moistened & mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Reserve 1 1/2 C. crumbs;
- Press remainder in bottom of greased 10x15" jelly roll pan. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
- Combine milk & peanut butter in small bowl mixing until well blended. Spread over partially baked crust to withing 1/4" from edge.
- Combine reserved crumbs & candies; sprinkle evenly over sweetened milk mixture, pressing in lightly. Continue baking for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool thoroughly; cut into bars.
- Continue baking for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool thoroughly; cut into bars.