Black Bottom Raspberry CheesecakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 box brownie mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed, drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam, divided shopping list
- 24 ounces cream cheese at room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 10-inch springform pan.
- Combine brownie mix, water, oil and 3 eggs in a large bowl. Stir in
- nuts, the pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine drained raspberries and 1/2 cup of jam in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla
- extract and 3 eggs, beating until well mixed. Spoon raspberry mixture over brownie layer. Slowly pour cheesecake batter over the jam layer.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until center is slightly set. Remove and cool.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Topping: Dust top of cake with confectioners' sugar, using a sieve.
- Heat jam slightly until runny, then drizzle over the top of the cake
- in a zigzag pattern.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Another great dessert recipe from you. Keep em coming! Great post.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Another one I can't resist!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I'll be making this for a book club dinner tomorrow and will try to be sure to get a great photo of a slice! Great recipe, thanks!lillyann in Chicago loved it