Black Bottom Raspberry CheesecakeFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 box brownie mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed, drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam, divided shopping list
- 24 ounces cream cheese at room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 10-inch springform pan.
- Combine brownie mix, water, oil and 3 eggs in a large bowl. Stir in
- nuts, the pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine drained raspberries and 1/2 cup of jam in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla
- extract and 3 eggs, beating until well mixed. Spoon raspberry mixture over brownie layer. Slowly pour cheesecake batter over the jam layer.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until center is slightly set. Remove and cool.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Topping: Dust top of cake with confectioners' sugar, using a sieve.
- Heat jam slightly until runny, then drizzle over the top of the cake
- in a zigzag pattern.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
YOU RIGHT HENRIE U CANT HAVE JUST ONE SLICE:)
THE PICTURE SAYS IT ALLmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I'll be making this for a book club dinner tomorrow and will try to be sure to get a great photo of a slice! Great recipe, thanks!lillyann in Chicago loved it
The cheesecake turned out wonderfully. Can't taste it until tomorrow though! =( I hope that the photo is OK. I'll have to do the 'drizzling' and dusting' tomorrow just before I am ready to take it with me.lillyann in Chicago loved it