Blooming Party BreadFrom munchy 9 years ago
How to make it
- Make one slice down the top of the bread two thirds of
- the way through.
- Then, make a bunch of cuts 1-inch apart and also two thirds through all the way down the bread to create the "blooming bread" effect.
- Place the bread on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix the melted butter and garlic powder and pour evenly over bread in between cuts.
- Take 1/2 green onion and sprinkle between slices. Tuck the cheese between cracks over onions.
- Sprinkle the remaining green onion on top. Place in the oven on broil until cheese is melted and turning brown and bubbly. Serve immediately.
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
The Rating3 people
Sounds very good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
YUM! This looks great! Thanks for sharing :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it
This was just okay; since I usually like this kind of thing, this recipe was a tad disappointing.
I tried to make it exactly as written, but I found the amount of cheese to be a lot too much. I used shredded Monterey Jack, and found 8 oz. (half ...moreSpooty in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!