Pork Burrito Enchilada StyleFrom star19080 7 years ago
- 2-3lb pok tenderloin shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 2 small cans la victoria enchilada mild sauce or 1 big can. shopping list
- tortillas shopping list
- shredded cheese. I like the mexican blend. shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from pork, and cut it in half.
- Place both halfs in slow cooker and sprinkle with all ingredients Except sauce.
- Cook for 7 hours on low.
- Remove pork and discard all juices. Return pork to slow cooker and shred. Add about 1/2 cup or more of the sauce to pork.
- Cook on high for an additional hour.
- *I took the meat and filled tortillas and rolled it just like a burrito. topped it with more sauce, sprinkled cheese on top. and zapped it in the microwave for a few minutes just to melt the cheese* mmmm luv the sauce
The Cookstar19080 Tucson, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!