Maple Nut FudgeFrom kyhussy 7 years ago
- Try this maple nut fudge instead of traditional chocolate fudge. You make it the same way but with maple flavor. shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon maple flavoring shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, combine the granulated and brown sugars with the milk. Cook over medium heat until candy reaches 244 to 248 degrees on a candy thermometer—the firm ball stage. Watch carefully during the last stages of cooking, stirring frequently so that it does not scorch.
- Remove the pan from heat and immediately pour it into a buttered 8 x 8-inch pan. After the fudge has cooled, cut it into squares.
The Cookkyhussy Cincinnati, OH
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!