Herbal Chocolate ChippersFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- ¾ cup margarine shopping list
- ½ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 tablespoons peppermint or chocolate mint leaves - minced shopping list
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup spelt flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Add the margarine and sugars to a large bowl and cream until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Stir in the extracts, followed by the mint leaves, and blend.
- Sift together the flours, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into the large bowl of ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop onto un-greased cookie sheets.
- Place the sheets in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool on sheets 5 minutes, remove to wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
thanks JO JO BA for another great and unusual recipe
by the way what is spelt flour?mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables383 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Chocolate Dreams352 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Party Food316 members