Sauteed Pork TenderloinFrom georgesgirlnumber1 8 years ago
How to make it
- Slice tenderloins into 1-inch thick slices.
- In large skillet, over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Add shallot and saute, stirring often for about 2 minutes or until nearly transluscent.
- Add garlic and continue stirring for about 1 minute...be careful not to burn!
- Lower heat slightly and add the pork tenderloins.
- Cook about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Scoop the pork, shallots and garlic out of the pa and drain any remaining oil.
- Place pan on med.-high heat.
- Add sherry and deglaze the pan and cook til reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and swirl in the sour cream.
- Return pork mixture to pan and stir so that all pieces are coated.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
The Cookgeorgesgirlnumber1 Hinsdale, NH
- Not added to any groups yet!