Chocolate Velvet Cream Pie Or PuddingFrom snowlass 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except butter and vanilla in blender. Blend on medium.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla.
- Press plastic wrap over top until cool
- Pour in backed pie shell or serve as pudding in individual dishes.
- Garnish with whipped topping.
- I often cook my pudding in the microwave for about 6 minutes stirring every 2 minutes. Really quick and easy!
The Cooksnowlass Presque Isle, ME
- Not added to any groups yet!