Almond And Apricot CakeFrom crossfire 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 4 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 cup arborio rice shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 tbsp grated lemon and orange peel, mixed shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped shopping list
- 4 tbsp slivered almonds shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp cardamon shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Put milk, sugar and rice in saucepan and bring to a boil. stir, cover, lower the heat and cook for 15 minutes or until the rice is almost cookeed. cool.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and stir in the peel, apricots, almonds, butter, cinamon and cardamon. Stir the rice mixture into this.
- butter an 8 inch cake pan and pour in the rice mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until the top is brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar.