Swiss SteakFrom jlophoenixrising 7 years ago
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 2 med onion, sliced shopping list
- 6 cubed steaks shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Pepper shopping list
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes with juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp oil shopping list
- 2 tsp Kitchen Bouquet shopping list
- 1 Cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Salt and pepper each side of meat.
- Heat oil in skillet and brown each side of the cubed steak.
- In large baking pan place browned cubed steak, cover with peppers and onions. Cover with tomatoes and sprinkle with Kitchen Bouquet.
- Pour water over contents.
- Place in oven and let cook for 2 hours or until meat is fork tender.
- *With juices in pan you will be able to make a gravy!
The Cookjlophoenixrising Riley, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!